Important COVID-19 Links:
- COVID-19 Mitigation Efforts: HSPO Continuing Education Program Training Suspension
- Updated: COVID-19 Guidance: Essential Businesses for Boarding Kennels, Doggie Daycares, Animal Shelters, Sanctuaries, and Rescues
- COVID-19 Waiver: Spay/Neuter Requirement Waived at Time of Adoption
- NACA Statement on Removing Pets from Homes of Residents that are or Suspected to be Infected with COVID-19
- COVID-19 Guidance: For Private Pet Owners
General assistance, unmet needs, and resource requests should be directed to county emergency management agencies while copying PASART Executive Director Sarah Speed at email@example.com or 717-651-2736 to ensure coordination and tracking of the larger statewide effort for resources and requests.
Also, Federated is working with PASART to survey the capacity of the animal welfare community to assist with this crisis. You can access the survey here.