Benefits of Membership
- Ability to influence legislation and key animal welfare issues through an affiliation with over 60 animal welfare organizations across the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Access to shelter resources, best practices, and networking with animal welfare colleagues
- Exclusive training opportunities for humane law enforcement officers and shelter staff
- Ability to recruit employees and post employment opportunities on our website
- Discounted “member-only” rates for Federated trainings and workshops
Membership Categories and Fees:
- Individual $35 – NEW!
- For individuals with animal welfare interests: volunteers, employees of municipalities with animal control responsibilities
- Small Organization $75
- For organizations with an annual budget less than $100,000
- Medium Organization $150
- For organizations with an annual budget of $100,000 — $499,999
- Large Organization $250
- For organizations with an annual budget of $500,000 or more
Membership is open to all non-profit 501(c)(3) animal welfare organizations and spay/neuter organizations operating in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, as well as individuals affiliated with these organizations.